Goodwin Well & Water provides comprehensive water solutions to Maine businesses, municipalities, schools and communities.
Our capabilities include:
- Commercial and public water well drilling
- Public water treatment systems
- Geothermal installation & service
- 6-inch diameter exploration drilling in unconsolidated and consolidated formations
- 6-12 inch diameter water well construction in both bedrock and sand-and-gravel formations
- Pump tests – short and long term
- Water pump system installation and repair
- Water treatment system installation and repair
- Water well rehabilitation and repair
- Video camera inspections
- Monitoring well construction
With a background in construction management and architectural engineering, Goodwin Well & Water project manager Scott Abbotts speaks the same language as the general contractors who engage Goodwin Well & Water for commercial projects. He understands where you are coming from, what your needs are, and how you work.
With a background in petroleum engineering, Goodwin Well & Water Owner and President Ike Goodwin is uniquely positioned to work with public water clients. His technical skills allow Goodwin Well & Water to work effectively with consulting geologists, hydrologists and engineers to solve complex water issues and achieve each client’s goals.
Goodwin Well & Water’s strong affiliations with the Maine Ground Water Association, the Maine Rural Water Association, and the Maine Well Drilling Commission ensure understanding of and compliance with all state water well construction and water treatment regulations.
Goodwin Well & Water is committed to providing the most efficient, effective and responsive solutions to any commercial or public water challenge.