Goodwin Well & Water is Maine’s largest water systems contractor.
For four generations, we have installed more than 14,000 water systems for Maine’s homeowners, businesses and municipalities. GWW offers you a full range of water system services “from Drilling to Drinking,” including water well drilling, hydrofracking, water pump system installation and repair and water treatment system installation and repair. We are the only contractor in Maine who has professional employees that specialize in either water well drilling, water pump systems or water treatment systems.
Our water systems are constructed to meet the highest industry standards to give you a safe and dependable supply of water. We provide you with the best warranties in the business, backed up by quick, responsive emergency service.
If you need a new water supply or have a problem with your existing supply, we have the experience and expertise to find the best solution for your unique situation.
Why Choose GWW?
Depth and Breadth of Experience & Services – We Know our Stuff
- With more than 14,000 water systems installed, we offer the broadest range of services of any water well contractor in Maine.
- We were the first well water contractor in the country to introduce hydrofracking into the well water drilling process.
- We are the only contractor in Maine to develop proprietary software – the Standing Well Column Design Tool – to achieve optimal design, efficiency and performance in all residential standing well columns.
Water & Well Specialists – Our People and Our Guarantees Give You Confidence
- We are the only contractor in Maine to employ professionals specializing in water well drilling, water pump systems, or water treatment systems.
- We provide solid guarantees for residential well drilling, pump systems, and water treatment systems.
Responsive to your Needs – Customer Care at Our Core
- We make a commitment to deliver responsive and effective solutions to customer inquiries and water emergencies.
- We tailor solutions to individual customer needs and water system issues.
- We provide upfront and honest cost analysis of the work to be performed.
2282 Auburn Road
PO Box 661
North Turner, ME 04266
Join our Mailing List